Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Patient satisfaction Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Patient satisfaction related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Patient satisfaction specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Patient satisfaction Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Patient satisfaction improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How do we know that any Patient satisfaction analysis is complete and comprehensive?
- What measures of patient satisfaction or acceptance, ROI or success will be used?
- Do you have any supplemental information to add to this checklist?
- How can ACOs maintain patient satisfaction and engagement?
- Are satisfaction surveys effective tools for improving?
- What quality tools were useful in the control phase?
- What process should we select for improvement?
- What information do users need?
- Who else should we help?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Patient satisfaction book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Patient satisfaction self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Patient satisfaction Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Patient satisfaction areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Patient satisfaction Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Patient satisfaction projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Patient satisfaction Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Patient satisfaction project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Status Report: Are the products of the organization’s Patient satisfaction projects meeting their customer’s objectives?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are the organizations and items of cost assigned to each pool identified?
- Executing Process Group: Is the Patient satisfaction project making progress in helping to achieve the set results?
- Lessons Learned: How effectively were issues resolved before escalation was necessary?
- Risk Audit: What programmatic and Fiscal information is being collected and analyzed?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Do requirements put excessive performance constraints on the product?
- Risk Register: Assume the event happens, what is the Most Likely impact?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is there a formal process for updating the Patient satisfaction project baseline?
- Executing Process Group: Is activity definition the first process involved in Patient satisfaction project time management?
- Lessons Learned: How well were your expectations met regarding the extent of your involvement in the Patient satisfaction project (effort, time commitments, etc.)?
Step-by-step and complete Patient satisfaction Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Patient satisfaction project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Patient satisfaction project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Patient satisfaction project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Patient satisfaction project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Patient satisfaction project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Patient satisfaction project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Patient satisfaction project with this in-depth Patient satisfaction Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Patient satisfaction projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Patient satisfaction and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Patient satisfaction investments work better.
This Patient satisfaction All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.