Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Capability Immaturity Model Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Capability Immaturity Model related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Capability Immaturity Model specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Capability Immaturity Model Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 666 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Capability Immaturity Model improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 666 standard requirements:
- Are possible solutions generated and tested?
- Is there a recommended audit plan for routine surveillance inspections of Capability Immaturity Model’s gains?
- Do we have the right capabilities and capacities?
- For estimation problems, how do you develop an estimation statement?
- How important is Capability Immaturity Model to the user organizations mission?
- What was the last experiment we ran?
- How will success or failure be measured?
- What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Capability Immaturity Model process?
- Will existing staff require re-training, for example, to learn new business processes?
- What threat is Capability Immaturity Model addressing?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Capability Immaturity Model book in PDF containing 666 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Capability Immaturity Model self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Capability Immaturity Model Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Capability Immaturity Model areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Capability Immaturity Model Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Capability Immaturity Model projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Capability Immaturity Model Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Capability Immaturity Model project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is a payment system in place with proper reviews and approvals?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have lessons learned been conducted after each Capability Immaturity Model project release?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which BEST describes the relationship between standard deviation and risk?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What happens if a team member receives a Rating of Unsatisfactory?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is the cost performance monitored to identify variances from the plan?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are there checklists created to determine if all quality processes are followed?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do you think Capability Immaturity Model project managers of large information technology Capability Immaturity Model projects need strong technical skills?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are milestone deliverables effectively tracked and compared to Capability Immaturity Model project plan?
- Procurement Audit: Which are the main risks and controls of each phase?
- Procurement Audit: Does the procurement Capability Immaturity Model project have a clear goal and does the goal meet the specified needs of the users?
Step-by-step and complete Capability Immaturity Model Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Capability Immaturity Model project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Capability Immaturity Model project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Capability Immaturity Model project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Capability Immaturity Model project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Capability Immaturity Model project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Capability Immaturity Model project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Capability Immaturity Model project with this in-depth Capability Immaturity Model Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Capability Immaturity Model projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Capability Immaturity Model and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Capability Immaturity Model investments work better.
This Capability Immaturity Model All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.