Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Project AGILE Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Project AGILE related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Project AGILE specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Project AGILE Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 716 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Project AGILE improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 716 standard requirements:
- We picked a method, now what?
- How do we keep improving Project AGILE?
- Is the suppliers process defined and controlled?
- Is the performance gap determined?
- Who Uses What?
- What are measures?
- Is maximizing Project AGILE protection the same as minimizing Project AGILE loss?
- Where is the data coming from to measure compliance?
- Are accountability and ownership for Project AGILE clearly defined?
- Why do the measurements/indicators matter?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Project AGILE book in PDF containing 716 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Project AGILE self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Project AGILE Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Project AGILE areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Project AGILE Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Project AGILE projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Project AGILE Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Project AGILE project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: How can organizations use a weighted decision matrix to evaluate proposals as part of source selection?
- Scope Management Plan: Has allowance been made for vacations, holidays, training (learning time for each team member), staff promotions & staff turnovers?
- Procurement Management Plan: Was your organizations estimating methodology being used and followed?
- Requirements Management Plan: Is the system software (non-operating system) new to the IT Project AGILE project team?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Were the system requirements formally reviewed prior to initiating the design phase?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: My Project AGILE project leader has suddenly left the company, what do I do?
- Risk Management Plan: Litigation – What is the probability that lawsuits will cause problems or delays in the Project AGILE project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are all attributes of the activities defined, including risk and uncertainty?
- Quality Management Plan: Were there any deficiencies / issues in prior years self-assessment?
- Scope Management Plan: Does the Project AGILE project team have the skills necessary to successfully complete current Project AGILE project(s) and support the application?
Step-by-step and complete Project AGILE Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Project AGILE project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Project AGILE project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Project AGILE project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Project AGILE project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Project AGILE project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Project AGILE project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Project AGILE project with this in-depth Project AGILE Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Project AGILE projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Project AGILE and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Project AGILE investments work better.
This Project AGILE All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.