Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical The Marketing Practice Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any The Marketing Practice related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated The Marketing Practice specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the The Marketing Practice Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which The Marketing Practice improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Have any additional benefits been identified that will result from closing all or most of the gaps?
- What is the total cost related to deploying The Marketing Practice, including any consulting or professional services?
- Do you have a vision statement?
- Does the team have regular meetings?
- How will you know that the The Marketing Practice project has been successful?
- When is Knowledge Management Measured?
- Are documented procedures clear and easy to follow for the operators?
- Is the The Marketing Practice organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
- Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate The Marketing Practice delivery for example is new software needed?
- How to measure lifecycle phases?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the The Marketing Practice book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your The Marketing Practice self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the The Marketing Practice Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which The Marketing Practice areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough The Marketing Practice Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage The Marketing Practice projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step The Marketing Practice Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 The Marketing Practice project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Is a physical inventory taken periodically to verify fixed asset records?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are milestone deliverables effectively tracked and compared to The Marketing Practice project plan?
- Procurement Audit: Was the estimated contract value in line with the final cost of the contract awarded?
- Project Scope Statement: Have the reports to be produced, distributed, and filed been defined?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are risks monitored to determine if an event has occurred or if the mitigation was successful?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the quality tools and methods identified in the Quality Plan appropriate to the The Marketing Practice project?
- Executing Process Group: Mitigate. What will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
- Team Member Status Report: How does this product, good, or service meet the needs of the The Marketing Practice project and the organization as a whole?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Were The Marketing Practice project team members involved in the development of activity & task decomposition?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are trade-offs between accepting the risk and mitigating the risk identified?
Step-by-step and complete The Marketing Practice Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 The Marketing Practice project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 The Marketing Practice project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 The Marketing Practice project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 The Marketing Practice project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 The Marketing Practice project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 The Marketing Practice project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any The Marketing Practice project with this in-depth The Marketing Practice Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose The Marketing Practice projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in The Marketing Practice and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make The Marketing Practice investments work better.
This The Marketing Practice All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.