Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Project KickStart Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Project KickStart related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Project KickStart specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Project KickStart Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 674 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Project KickStart improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 674 standard requirements:
- How was the detailed process map generated, verified, and validated?
- Do Project KickStart rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
- If our company went out of business tomorrow, would anyone who doesn’t get a paycheck here care?
- Is full participation by members in regularly held team meetings guaranteed?
- Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Project KickStart process?
- Is the team equipped with available and reliable resources?
- Who is going to care?
- Does the practice systematically track and analyze outcomes related for accountability and quality improvement?
- Who will be responsible for deciding whether Project KickStart goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
- Do the Project KickStart decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Project KickStart book in PDF containing 674 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Project KickStart self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Project KickStart Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Project KickStart areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Project KickStart Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Project KickStart projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Project KickStart Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Project KickStart project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the constraints or deadlines associated with the task accurate?
- Procurement Audit: Is the foreseen budget compared with similar Project KickStart projects or procurements yet realised (historical standards)?
- Quality Metrics: Is there alignment within your company on definitions?
- Cost Management Plan: Are the schedule estimates reasonable given the Project KickStart project?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be the environmental impact of the Project KickStart project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is a process for scheduling and reporting defined, including forms and formats?
- Process Improvement Plan: The motive is determined by asking, Why do I want to achieve this goal?
- Scope Management Plan: What is the most common tool for helping define the detail?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is PERT / Critical Path or equivalent methodology being used?
- Lessons Learned: What would you like to see better documented about how to use existing processes on this type of Project KickStart project?
Step-by-step and complete Project KickStart Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Project KickStart project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Project KickStart project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Project KickStart project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Project KickStart project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Project KickStart project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Project KickStart project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Project KickStart project with this in-depth Project KickStart Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Project KickStart projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Project KickStart and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Project KickStart investments work better.
This Project KickStart All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.