Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ActiveX Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ActiveX related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ActiveX specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ActiveX Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 629 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ActiveX improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 629 standard requirements:
- Does the ActiveX task fit the client’s priorities?
- Is there a completed, verified, and validated high-level ‘as is’ (not ‘should be’ or ‘could be’) stakeholder process map?
- Do we have the right people on the bus?
- How will we know that a change is improvement?
- What would happen if ActiveX weren’t done?
- Is it economical; do we have the time and money?
- How does the organization define, manage, and improve its ActiveX processes?
- What are the key elements of your ActiveX performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
- In what way can we redefine the criteria of choice clients have in our category in our favor?
- Do we effectively measure and reward individual and team performance?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ActiveX book in PDF containing 629 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your ActiveX self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ActiveX Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ActiveX areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ActiveX Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ActiveX projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ActiveX Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 ActiveX project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Management Plan: Do requirements put excessive performance constraints on the product?
- Cost Management Plan: Is quality monitored from the perspective of the customers needs and expectations?
- Procurement Audit: Is there no evidence that the consultants participating in the ActiveX project design released information to contractors competing for the prime contract?
- Risk Audit: Do you have an understanding of insurance claims processes?
- Executing Process Group: How many different communication channels does the ActiveX project team have?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are non-critical path items updated and agreed upon with the teams?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What kind of preparation would be required to do this?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its research programs are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are ActiveX project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What institutional arrangements are planned to ensure the ActiveX project achieves its social development outcomes?
Step-by-step and complete ActiveX Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ActiveX project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ActiveX project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ActiveX project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ActiveX project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ActiveX project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ActiveX project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ActiveX project with this in-depth ActiveX Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ActiveX projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ActiveX and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ActiveX investments work better.
This ActiveX All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.