What is involved in Economic development
Find out what the related areas are that Economic development connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Economic development thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Economic development journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Economic development leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Economic development related domains to cover and 119 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Economic development, Private foundation, Rural economics, Environmental economics, Lists by country, Basic Rail Transportation Infrastructure Index, Constitutional economics, Expeditionary economics, Outline of economics, Market failure, Gross national income, Financial economics, Income distribution, Economic history, National accounts, Index of economics articles, Welfare economics, World Bank Group, Center for Economic and Policy Research, Glossary of economics, Multinational corporation, Developing country, Organizational economics, Gross national product, Gross state product, Industrial Revolution, Crime prevention, Natural resource economics, Demographic economics, Global Value Chain, Computational economics, Rule of law, European Free Trade Association, Free market, Poverty rate, organization for Economic Co-operation and Development, Post-Soviet states, Cato Institute, Cultural economics, Heterodox economics, Experimental economics, Academic perspectives on capitalism, High-speed rail, Urban economics, Environmental issues, Developed country, Labour market flexibility, Modernization theory, Economic geography, Economics of digitization, Law and economics:
Economic development Critical Criteria:
Generalize Economic development goals and be persistent.
– What are the disruptive Economic development technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– What are the business goals Economic development is aiming to achieve?
– Why are Economic development skills important?
Private foundation Critical Criteria:
Recall Private foundation issues and transcribe Private foundation as tomorrows backbone for success.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Economic development services/products?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Economic development goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– Can we do Economic development without complex (expensive) analysis?
Rural economics Critical Criteria:
Review Rural economics issues and document what potential Rural economics megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Is maximizing Economic development protection the same as minimizing Economic development loss?
– How do we go about Comparing Economic development approaches/solutions?
– Is Supporting Economic development documentation required?
Environmental economics Critical Criteria:
Test Environmental economics tactics and balance specific methods for improving Environmental economics results.
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Economic development processes?
– What are all of our Economic development domains and what do they do?
Lists by country Critical Criteria:
Analyze Lists by country quality and define what our big hairy audacious Lists by country goal is.
– Does Economic development create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Economic development process?
Basic Rail Transportation Infrastructure Index Critical Criteria:
Study Basic Rail Transportation Infrastructure Index visions and oversee Basic Rail Transportation Infrastructure Index management by competencies.
– How do we measure improved Economic development service perception, and satisfaction?
– Why should we adopt a Economic development framework?
– How do we maintain Economic developments Integrity?
Constitutional economics Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Constitutional economics leadership and adjust implementation of Constitutional economics.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Economic development strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Economic development strengthening and reform actually originate?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Economic development delivery for example is new software needed?
Expeditionary economics Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Expeditionary economics engagements and describe the risks of Expeditionary economics sustainability.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Economic development agendas for the next 3 years?
– Are accountability and ownership for Economic development clearly defined?
– Are there Economic development problems defined?
Outline of economics Critical Criteria:
Mix Outline of economics strategies and tour deciding if Outline of economics progress is made.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Economic development ?
– To what extent does management recognize Economic development as a tool to increase the results?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Economic development Management?
Market failure Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Market failure visions and get answers.
– Which customers cant participate in our Economic development domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– What are the usability implications of Economic development actions?
– Who needs to know about Economic development ?
Gross national income Critical Criteria:
Investigate Gross national income engagements and gather practices for scaling Gross national income.
– What are the barriers to increased Economic development production?
Financial economics Critical Criteria:
Discuss Financial economics strategies and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Financial economics.
Income distribution Critical Criteria:
Infer Income distribution leadership and attract Income distribution skills.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Economic development models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– What about Economic development Analysis of results?
Economic history Critical Criteria:
Understand Economic history tactics and research ways can we become the Economic history company that would put us out of business.
– In what ways are Economic development vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– Are assumptions made in Economic development stated explicitly?
National accounts Critical Criteria:
Investigate National accounts governance and create a map for yourself.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Economic development workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Economic development project manager?
– Is the scope of Economic development defined?
Index of economics articles Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Index of economics articles decisions and report on developing an effective Index of economics articles strategy.
– What vendors make products that address the Economic development needs?
– What are specific Economic development Rules to follow?
– Is Economic development Required?
Welfare economics Critical Criteria:
Analyze Welfare economics governance and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Welfare economics.
– What is Effective Economic development?
World Bank Group Critical Criteria:
Accommodate World Bank Group planning and summarize a clear World Bank Group focus.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Economic development with what users do day-to-day?
Center for Economic and Policy Research Critical Criteria:
Rank Center for Economic and Policy Research tactics and get the big picture.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Economic development project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Economic development?
– How much does Economic development help?
Glossary of economics Critical Criteria:
Infer Glossary of economics results and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Glossary of economics decisions.
– what is the best design framework for Economic development organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– How important is Economic development to the user organizations mission?
Multinational corporation Critical Criteria:
Refer to Multinational corporation tactics and ask questions.
– Does Economic development analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– Is a Economic development Team Work effort in place?
Developing country Critical Criteria:
Derive from Developing country leadership and cater for concise Developing country education.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Economic development project?
– What are our needs in relation to Economic development skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
Organizational economics Critical Criteria:
Guide Organizational economics goals and oversee Organizational economics management by competencies.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Economic development processes of our organization?
Gross national product Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Gross national product strategies and report on setting up Gross national product without losing ground.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Economic development information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Economic development study?
Gross state product Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Gross state product engagements and oversee Gross state product management by competencies.
– Among the Economic development product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Is there any existing Economic development governance structure?
Industrial Revolution Critical Criteria:
Dissect Industrial Revolution tactics and catalog Industrial Revolution activities.
– Have the types of risks that may impact Economic development been identified and analyzed?
– Does Economic development appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Crime prevention Critical Criteria:
Design Crime prevention failures and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Crime prevention.
– Why is Economic development important for you now?
Natural resource economics Critical Criteria:
Analyze Natural resource economics goals and get out your magnifying glass.
– Does Economic development include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Think about the people you identified for your Economic development project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Will Economic development deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Demographic economics Critical Criteria:
Systematize Demographic economics engagements and cater for concise Demographic economics education.
– Who will provide the final approval of Economic development deliverables?
Global Value Chain Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Global Value Chain outcomes and separate what are the business goals Global Value Chain is aiming to achieve.
– What are the key elements of your Economic development performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
Computational economics Critical Criteria:
Scan Computational economics failures and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Computational economics services.
– For your Economic development project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– Have you identified your Economic development key performance indicators?
Rule of law Critical Criteria:
Reason over Rule of law strategies and devote time assessing Rule of law and its risk.
– Who sets the Economic development standards?
European Free Trade Association Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct European Free Trade Association risks and arbitrate European Free Trade Association techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Economic development is underway?
Free market Critical Criteria:
Match Free market adoptions and separate what are the business goals Free market is aiming to achieve.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Economic development?
– What are current Economic development Paradigms?
Poverty rate Critical Criteria:
Audit Poverty rate risks and question.
– Does our organization need more Economic development education?
organization for Economic Co-operation and Development Critical Criteria:
Generalize organization for Economic Co-operation and Development goals and test out new things.
– What is our formula for success in Economic development ?
– Do we have past Economic development Successes?
Post-Soviet states Critical Criteria:
Depict Post-Soviet states projects and triple focus on important concepts of Post-Soviet states relationship management.
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Economic development?
– How can the value of Economic development be defined?
Cato Institute Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Cato Institute leadership and observe effective Cato Institute.
– How do we manage Economic development Knowledge Management (KM)?
Cultural economics Critical Criteria:
Sort Cultural economics quality and spearhead techniques for implementing Cultural economics.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Economic development process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Economic development process available?
– Does the Economic development task fit the clients priorities?
Heterodox economics Critical Criteria:
Systematize Heterodox economics outcomes and change contexts.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Economic development strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
Experimental economics Critical Criteria:
Debate over Experimental economics goals and grade techniques for implementing Experimental economics controls.
– How will you know that the Economic development project has been successful?
Academic perspectives on capitalism Critical Criteria:
Add value to Academic perspectives on capitalism governance and change contexts.
High-speed rail Critical Criteria:
Wrangle High-speed rail results and slay a dragon.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Economic development, including any consulting or professional services?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Economic development moving forward?
– How do we Improve Economic development service perception, and satisfaction?
Urban economics Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Urban economics projects and devise Urban economics key steps.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Economic development project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Economic development project lifecycle?
– How to Secure Economic development?
Environmental issues Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Environmental issues issues and finalize specific methods for Environmental issues acceptance.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Economic development product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Economic development activities?
– How can we improve Economic development?
Developed country Critical Criteria:
Review Developed country issues and interpret which customers can’t participate in Developed country because they lack skills.
– What is the purpose of Economic development in relation to the mission?
– What is our Economic development Strategy?
Labour market flexibility Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Labour market flexibility tactics and point out improvements in Labour market flexibility.
– Is the Economic development organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
Modernization theory Critical Criteria:
Refer to Modernization theory quality and attract Modernization theory skills.
– In the case of a Economic development project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Economic development project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Economic development project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
Economic geography Critical Criteria:
Analyze Economic geography risks and remodel and develop an effective Economic geography strategy.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Economic development?
Economics of digitization Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Economics of digitization leadership and display thorough understanding of the Economics of digitization process.
– How can you negotiate Economic development successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– How do we Identify specific Economic development investment and emerging trends?
Law and economics Critical Criteria:
Review Law and economics decisions and ask questions.
– Which Economic development goals are the most important?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Economic development Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Economic development External links:
PA Department of Community & Economic Development
LED | Louisiana Economic Development
– Chester County Economic Development Council
Private foundation External links:
How to Start a Private Foundation: 10 Steps (with Pictures)
Comparing a Private Foundation vs. a Donor Advised Fund
U.S. Trust | Private Foundation Services
Rural economics External links:
Rural economics is the study of rural economies, including: farm and non-farm industry. economic growth, development, and change. size and spatial distribution of production and household units and interregional trade. land use. housing and non-housing as to supply and demand. migration and (de)population.
ERIC – Thesaurus – Rural Economics
What is Rural Economics : Ise, John – Internet Archive
Environmental economics External links:
Environmental economics (Book, 2000) [WorldCat.org]
Environmental Economics – NERA
Environmental Economics – Investopedia
Lists by country External links:
Hedge Fund Lists by Country – Hedge Lists
Jay Smith & Associates Scandinavian Price Lists By Country
Constitutional economics External links:
Constitutional Economics 101: What is a Dollar?
ECON 828: Constitutional Economics
Constitutional Economics – CE
Outline of economics External links:
[DOC]Outline of Economics 101 – palomar.edu
http://www2.palomar.edu/users/llee/Outline of Economics 101.doc
Outline of Economics | Keynesian Economics | Economics
Outline of economics, (Book, 1899) [WorldCat.org]
Market failure External links:
Market failure | economics | Britannica.com
Economics- Market Failure Flashcards | Quizlet
Media | Market Failure
Gross national income External links:
Gross National Income for Afghanistan | FRED | St. Louis Fed
National income – Gross national income – OECD Data
Gross National Income (GNI) Definition | Investopedia
Financial economics External links:
Financial economics (eBook, 2012) [WorldCat.org]
Journal of Financial Economics – ScienceDirect.com
MFE: Models for Financial Economics | SOA
Income distribution External links:
[PDF]California’s Changing Income Distribution
What is Income Distribution? definition and meaning
[PDF]Chapter 4 Specific Factors and Income Distribution
Economic history External links:
Home | Economic History of the Ottoman Empire
World Economic History Congress. Boston 2018
National accounts External links:
National Accounts | ConTech Lighting
Goodyear National Accounts
National accounts (Journal, magazine, 1969) [WorldCat.org]
Index of economics articles External links:
Index of economics articles – Revolvy
https://www.revolvy.com/main/index.php?s=Index of economics articles
Index of economics articles – WOW.com
Welfare economics External links:
Welfare Economics – Investopedia
[PDF]Behavioral Welfare Economics and Redistribution
Welfare Economics Flashcards | Quizlet
World Bank Group External links:
World Bank Group Mentoring | Program Overview pages
Ranking of economies – Doing Business – World Bank Group
World Bank Group Leadership
Center for Economic and Policy Research External links:
Center for Economic and Policy Research – GuideStar Profile
Glossary of economics External links:
Glossary of Economics – ScienceDirect
Multinational corporation External links:
What is a Multinational Corporation? – YouTube
Multinational corporation | business | Britannica.com
Multinational Corporation – MNC – Investopedia
Developing country External links:
What Is a Developing Country? – The Balance
How Do You Get Rich In A Developing Country? – YouTube
Developing Country Partners | Global Partnership for …
Organizational economics External links:
SIOE | Society for Institutional & Organizational Economics
Organizational Economics – investopedia.com
[PDF]ORGANIZATIONAL ECONOMICS IN AGRICULTURE …
Gross national product External links:
Gross National Product | FRED | St. Louis Fed
Gross National Product – GNP – Investopedia:gnp
Gross National Product: Definition, Formula, Examples
Gross state product External links:
[PDF]Gross State Product by Industry, 1999–2001
Gross State Product – Department of Finance
Gross State Product – Greyhill Advisors
Industrial Revolution External links:
Industrial Revolution – Facts & Summary – HISTORY.com
Industrial Revolution Flashcards | Quizlet
Smart Factory Expo | Fourth Industrial Revolution 4IR
Crime prevention External links:
Crime Prevention. (eBook, 2014) [WorldCat.org]
Topic: Crime & Crime Prevention – CrimeSolutions.gov
Natural resource economics External links:
Buy Environmental and Natural Resource Economics: A Contemporary Approach on Amazon.com FREE SHIPPING on qualified orders
Natural Resource Economics Flashcards | Quizlet
Environmental and Natural Resource Economics
Demographic economics External links:
“Essays on Labor and Demographic Economics: …
The Fed – Demographic Economics
[PDF]Journal of Demographic Economics …
Global Value Chain External links:
WELCOMING A NEW ERA OF GLOBAL VALUE CHAIN
Specifically, when activities must be coordinated across geographies, the term global value chain (GVC) is used in the development literature.
WTO | Global Value Chain Development Report 2017
Computational economics External links:
Computational Economics – Springer
Handbook of Computational Economics – ScienceDirect.com
Rule of law External links:
Rule of law legal definition of rule of law – Legal Dictionary
What is the Rule of Law? | World Justice Project
The Rule of Law (2012) – IMDb
European Free Trade Association External links:
European Free Trade Association | Britannica.com
European Free Trade Association
European Free Trade Association – EFTA – Home | Facebook
Free market External links:
Twin Cities Free Market – Official Site
Bill Cara | Free Market Patriot
Free Market Hops – Lupulin Exchange
organization for Economic Co-operation and Development External links:
Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development – …
Post-Soviet states External links:
POST-SOVIET STATES VS RUSSIA VS USSR SIZE …
“RUSSIA’S INTERVENTIONS IN POST-SOVIET STATES …
Cato Institute External links:
Application | Cato Institute Internships
The Cato Institute – Home | Facebook
Cato Institute Internships
Cultural economics External links:
Journal of Cultural Economics on JSTOR
Journal of Cultural Economics – Springer
Heterodox economics External links:
Frederic S. Lee Heterodox Economics Scholarship Fund
Heterodox Economics – Investopedia
Experimental economics External links:
Experimental Economics – Springer
ESA – Experimental Economics | ESA
“Experimental Economics” by Elizabeth Hoffman
High-speed rail External links:
BuildHSR | California High-Speed Rail Authority
Urban economics External links:
Urban economics (Book, 1990) [WorldCat.org]
Urban Economics | NYU Wagner
Urban Economics Essays – ManyEssays.com
Environmental issues External links:
Environmental Issues News — ScienceDaily
Environmental issues (Book, 1995) [WorldCat.org]
Developed country External links:
U.S. Ranks Worst Developed Country for Maternal Health
Labour market flexibility External links:
May defends labour market flexibility in gig economy
[PDF]Labour Market Flexibility and Decent Work – United Nations
NOAM CHOMSKY Labour market flexibility (THE …
Modernization theory External links:
4.Modernization Theory Flashcards | Quizlet
Economic geography External links:
Economic Geography: Measures of Economic Development
Journal of Economic Geography | Oxford Academic
Economic Geography Flashcards | Quizlet
Economics of digitization External links:
The Economics of Digitization – IDEAS/RePEc
Economics of Digitization
The economics of digitization (Book, 2013) [WorldCat.org]
Law and economics External links:
“Law and Economics: Contemporary Approaches” by …
Handbook of Law and Economics – ScienceDirect.com