What is involved in Product Stewardship
Find out what the related areas are that Product Stewardship connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Product Stewardship thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Product Stewardship journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Product Stewardship leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Product Stewardship related domains to cover and 143 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Product Stewardship, Waste picker, Asphalt concrete, Waste hierarchy, Industrial ecology, Product Stewardship, Materials recovery facility, Recycling in Canada, Comprehensive outcome, Product lifecycle, Reclaimed water, Legal liability, Textile recycling, Recycling in the Republic of Ireland, Glass recycling, United States, Recycling in the United States, Waste management, Reuse of excreta, PET bottle recycling, Aluminium recycling, Vegetable oil recycling, Automotive oil recycling, Recycling in Japan, Drug recycling, Computer recycling, Recycling in Northern Ireland, Class action suit, Waste management law, European Union, Recycling in the Netherlands, Plastic recycling, Battery recycling, Bottle recycling, Industrial metabolism, Recycling bin, Land recycling, Fluorescent lamp recycling, Kerbside collection, Waste minimisation, Service economy, Recycling in Brazil, Simple living, Container-deposit legislation, Tire recycling, Extended producer responsibility, Recycling by product, Eco-industrial park, Waste collection, Full cost accounting, Recursive recycling, Paper recycling, Blue bag, Blue box recycling system, Gypsum recycling, Public relations, Recycling codes, Zero waste, Recycling in the United Kingdom:
Product Stewardship Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Product Stewardship tactics and forecast involvement of future Product Stewardship projects in development.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Product Stewardship project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Product Stewardship project lifecycle?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Product Stewardship project?
– Is a Product Stewardship Team Work effort in place?
Waste picker Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Waste picker results and sort Waste picker activities.
– Does Product Stewardship include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– How can you measure Product Stewardship in a systematic way?
Asphalt concrete Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Asphalt concrete visions and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Asphalt concrete.
– In a project to restructure Product Stewardship outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– Is Product Stewardship Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– What will drive Product Stewardship change?
Waste hierarchy Critical Criteria:
Model after Waste hierarchy tasks and create Waste hierarchy explanations for all managers.
– In the case of a Product Stewardship project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Product Stewardship project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Product Stewardship project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Will Product Stewardship have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– How will you measure your Product Stewardship effectiveness?
Industrial ecology Critical Criteria:
Debate over Industrial ecology tactics and spearhead techniques for implementing Industrial ecology.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Product Stewardship agendas for the next 3 years?
– To what extent does management recognize Product Stewardship as a tool to increase the results?
– How would one define Product Stewardship leadership?
Product Stewardship Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Product Stewardship failures and acquire concise Product Stewardship education.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Product Stewardship project manager?
– How likely is the current Product Stewardship plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– What are specific Product Stewardship Rules to follow?
Materials recovery facility Critical Criteria:
Deduce Materials recovery facility decisions and don’t overlook the obvious.
– Does Product Stewardship systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
Recycling in Canada Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Recycling in Canada projects and report on developing an effective Recycling in Canada strategy.
– Think of your Product Stewardship project. what are the main functions?
– What vendors make products that address the Product Stewardship needs?
– Will Product Stewardship deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Comprehensive outcome Critical Criteria:
Drive Comprehensive outcome projects and gather Comprehensive outcome models .
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Product Stewardship. How do we gain traction?
– How do we Improve Product Stewardship service perception, and satisfaction?
Product lifecycle Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Product lifecycle strategies and know what your objective is.
– What are the barriers to increased Product Stewardship production?
– Is there any existing Product Stewardship governance structure?
– How can the value of Product Stewardship be defined?
Reclaimed water Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Reclaimed water engagements and be persistent.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Product Stewardship is underway?
– Are there recognized Product Stewardship problems?
– How do we Lead with Product Stewardship in Mind?
Legal liability Critical Criteria:
Mix Legal liability leadership and integrate design thinking in Legal liability innovation.
– Have the types of risks that may impact Product Stewardship been identified and analyzed?
– How do we go about Securing Product Stewardship?
Textile recycling Critical Criteria:
Group Textile recycling strategies and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Textile recycling services.
– How do we know that any Product Stewardship analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– How do we Identify specific Product Stewardship investment and emerging trends?
– Does Product Stewardship appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Recycling in the Republic of Ireland Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Recycling in the Republic of Ireland quality and forecast involvement of future Recycling in the Republic of Ireland projects in development.
– Do the Product Stewardship decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– Why is Product Stewardship important for you now?
Glass recycling Critical Criteria:
Audit Glass recycling goals and achieve a single Glass recycling view and bringing data together.
– How do we measure improved Product Stewardship service perception, and satisfaction?
United States Critical Criteria:
Track United States decisions and visualize why should people listen to you regarding United States.
– What are the current regulatory and regulatory reporting requirements in the United States (e.g. local, state, national, and other) for organizations relating to Cybersecurity?
– Do we require that confidential information in the cloud be stored within the united states?
– Is the Product Stewardship organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– How is transfer pricing regulated for intellectual property in the United States?
– Are assumptions made in Product Stewardship stated explicitly?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Product Stewardship Management?
– Are you legally authorized to work in the united states?
Recycling in the United States Critical Criteria:
Examine Recycling in the United States strategies and integrate design thinking in Recycling in the United States innovation.
– Think about the functions involved in your Product Stewardship project. what processes flow from these functions?
– How can you negotiate Product Stewardship successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Product Stewardship project?
Waste management Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Waste management engagements and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Waste management.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Product Stewardship opportunities costing us money?
Reuse of excreta Critical Criteria:
Consult on Reuse of excreta leadership and look at the big picture.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Product Stewardship into the services that we provide?
PET bottle recycling Critical Criteria:
Inquire about PET bottle recycling tactics and intervene in PET bottle recycling processes and leadership.
– In what ways are Product Stewardship vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– What are our Product Stewardship Processes?
Aluminium recycling Critical Criteria:
Infer Aluminium recycling strategies and document what potential Aluminium recycling megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– what is the best design framework for Product Stewardship organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– Among the Product Stewardship product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– How is the value delivered by Product Stewardship being measured?
Vegetable oil recycling Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Vegetable oil recycling adoptions and describe which business rules are needed as Vegetable oil recycling interface.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Product Stewardship?
Automotive oil recycling Critical Criteria:
Frame Automotive oil recycling adoptions and pay attention to the small things.
– Do we all define Product Stewardship in the same way?
– What threat is Product Stewardship addressing?
Recycling in Japan Critical Criteria:
Boost Recycling in Japan results and observe effective Recycling in Japan.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Product Stewardship leader?
– What are the business goals Product Stewardship is aiming to achieve?
– Have all basic functions of Product Stewardship been defined?
Drug recycling Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Drug recycling leadership and gather Drug recycling models .
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Product Stewardship values?
– Is Product Stewardship dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– What are the short and long-term Product Stewardship goals?
Computer recycling Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Computer recycling governance and look at it backwards.
– What are the key elements of your Product Stewardship performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– What is our Product Stewardship Strategy?
Recycling in Northern Ireland Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Recycling in Northern Ireland management and describe which business rules are needed as Recycling in Northern Ireland interface.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Product Stewardship? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– What is our formula for success in Product Stewardship ?
Class action suit Critical Criteria:
Trace Class action suit quality and forecast involvement of future Class action suit projects in development.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Product Stewardship objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– How to Secure Product Stewardship?
Waste management law Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Waste management law outcomes and adjust implementation of Waste management law.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Product Stewardship strengthening and reform actually originate?
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Product Stewardship?
– What are all of our Product Stewardship domains and what do they do?
European Union Critical Criteria:
Merge European Union results and shift your focus.
– What is the source of the strategies for Product Stewardship strengthening and reform?
– When a Product Stewardship manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– What are current Product Stewardship Paradigms?
Recycling in the Netherlands Critical Criteria:
Dissect Recycling in the Netherlands quality and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Recycling in the Netherlands.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Product Stewardship requirements in detail?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Product Stewardship activities?
Plastic recycling Critical Criteria:
Recall Plastic recycling projects and customize techniques for implementing Plastic recycling controls.
– What about Product Stewardship Analysis of results?
Battery recycling Critical Criteria:
Add value to Battery recycling governance and improve Battery recycling service perception.
– Is Product Stewardship Required?
Bottle recycling Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Bottle recycling results and probe the present value of growth of Bottle recycling.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Product Stewardship, including any consulting or professional services?
Industrial metabolism Critical Criteria:
Chart Industrial metabolism goals and sort Industrial metabolism activities.
– Is there a Product Stewardship Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
Recycling bin Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Recycling bin governance and don’t overlook the obvious.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Product Stewardship process?
– Does Product Stewardship analysis show the relationships among important Product Stewardship factors?
Land recycling Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Land recycling management and look in other fields.
– What are our needs in relation to Product Stewardship skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Product Stewardship move?
Fluorescent lamp recycling Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Fluorescent lamp recycling decisions and intervene in Fluorescent lamp recycling processes and leadership.
– How do we go about Comparing Product Stewardship approaches/solutions?
– What are the usability implications of Product Stewardship actions?
Kerbside collection Critical Criteria:
Investigate Kerbside collection projects and triple focus on important concepts of Kerbside collection relationship management.
– Is Supporting Product Stewardship documentation required?
Waste minimisation Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Waste minimisation visions and summarize a clear Waste minimisation focus.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Product Stewardship products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– Do we have past Product Stewardship Successes?
Service economy Critical Criteria:
Adapt Service economy adoptions and improve Service economy service perception.
Recycling in Brazil Critical Criteria:
Confer over Recycling in Brazil engagements and raise human resource and employment practices for Recycling in Brazil.
Simple living Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Simple living planning and cater for concise Simple living education.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Product Stewardship product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Product Stewardship delivery for example is new software needed?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Product Stewardship project?
Container-deposit legislation Critical Criteria:
Coach on Container-deposit legislation projects and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Container-deposit legislation decisions.
– What are the disruptive Product Stewardship technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Do those selected for the Product Stewardship team have a good general understanding of what Product Stewardship is all about?
Tire recycling Critical Criteria:
Mix Tire recycling goals and intervene in Tire recycling processes and leadership.
– Are there Product Stewardship problems defined?
Extended producer responsibility Critical Criteria:
Rank Extended producer responsibility projects and create Extended producer responsibility explanations for all managers.
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Product Stewardship processes?
Recycling by product Critical Criteria:
Focus on Recycling by product planning and look at it backwards.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Product Stewardship study?
Eco-industrial park Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Eco-industrial park risks and find the ideas you already have.
Waste collection Critical Criteria:
Merge Waste collection quality and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Waste collection results.
Full cost accounting Critical Criteria:
Judge Full cost accounting failures and report on setting up Full cost accounting without losing ground.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Product Stewardship does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
Recursive recycling Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Recursive recycling results and improve Recursive recycling service perception.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Product Stewardship that make it risky?
Paper recycling Critical Criteria:
Grasp Paper recycling results and find out.
– Think about the people you identified for your Product Stewardship project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
Blue bag Critical Criteria:
Audit Blue bag risks and budget for Blue bag challenges.
– How do we maintain Product Stewardships Integrity?
Blue box recycling system Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Blue box recycling system results and pioneer acquisition of Blue box recycling system systems.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Product Stewardship?
– What are internal and external Product Stewardship relations?
Gypsum recycling Critical Criteria:
Face Gypsum recycling quality and adjust implementation of Gypsum recycling.
– How do we manage Product Stewardship Knowledge Management (KM)?
Public relations Critical Criteria:
Study Public relations adoptions and achieve a single Public relations view and bringing data together.
– If the single biggest influence in shaping consumers attitudes is community organizations, what are they and how can public relations help?
– What are your public relations problems and opportunities based on the product/program and consumer lifecycles?
– What are the problems, opportunities and anticipated issues that public relations can address?
– What do public relations professionals need to do to become excellent leaders?
– Are we Assessing Product Stewardship and Risk?
Recycling codes Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Recycling codes strategies and gather Recycling codes models .
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Product Stewardship models, tools and techniques are necessary?
Zero waste Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Zero waste risks and sort Zero waste activities.
– How important is Product Stewardship to the user organizations mission?
Recycling in the United Kingdom Critical Criteria:
Check Recycling in the United Kingdom issues and find the essential reading for Recycling in the United Kingdom researchers.
– Does Product Stewardship analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– Who needs to know about Product Stewardship ?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Product Stewardship Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Product Stewardship External links:
Product Stewardship 2017
SAP Product Stewardship Network
Product Stewardship – CALPIA
Waste picker External links:
Tokai | The Waste Picker | Bangla Short Film 2017 – YouTube
Waste hierarchy External links:
A New (Zero) Waste Hierarchy | Waste360
Waste hierarchy – Ramsey/Washington Recycling & …
Zero Waste Hierarchy | Zero Waste International Alliance
Industrial ecology External links:
Sustainability Concepts: Industrial Ecology – GDRC
Community – Industrial Ecology Program
Product Stewardship External links:
New York Product Stewardship Council – nypsc.org
Home – California Product Stewardship Council
SAP Product Stewardship Network
Materials recovery facility External links:
Eco-Industrial Park | Materials Recovery Facility (MRF)
Materials Recovery Facility | Texas Disposal Systems
ReCommunity Recycling | Virtual Materials Recovery Facility
Recycling in Canada External links:
Carton Council | Carton Recycling in Canada
Comprehensive outcome External links:
A COMPREHENSIVE OUTCOME SCALE FOR …
A comprehensive outcome comparison of surgical and …
[PDF]Student Comprehensive Outcome Survey 2016
Product lifecycle External links:
CMPROficiency | Product Lifecycle Management Software
What is product lifecycle ? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Bamboo Rose – Product Lifecycle Management Software
Reclaimed water External links:
Requirements for Reclaimed Water – TCEQ – www.tceq.texas.gov
Reclaimed Water – Southwest Florida Water Management District
Water Resources Department Use of Reclaimed Water
Legal liability External links:
What is LEGAL LIABILITY – Black’s Law Dictionary
http://In law, a person is legally liable when he/she is financially and legally responsible for something. Legal liability concerns both civil law and criminal law. Legal liability can arise from various areas of law, such as contracts, tort judgments or settlements, taxes, or fines given by government agencies.
The legal liability of hospitals (Book, 2000) [WorldCat.org]
Textile recycling External links:
Pages – Kane County Recycles – Textile Recycling
Apparel Impact / Textile Recycling
Recycling in the Republic of Ireland External links:
Recycling in the Republic of Ireland – pediaview.com
Glass recycling External links:
Glass Recycling Program | DeKalb County, GA
Glass Recycling Facts | Glass Packaging Institute
Glass Recycling – Ohio EPA
United States External links:
Intellicast – Current Radar in United States
Recycling in the United States External links:
[PDF]Platinum Recycling in the United States in 1998
Waste management External links:
Franklin, WI Waste Management – Yellowpages.com
Waste Management – Franklin, WI – Home | Facebook
Waste Management Jobs, Employment in Franklin, WI | Indeed.com
Reuse of excreta External links:
Reuse of excreta – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
Reuse of excreta : RotaryClub – reddit
Aluminium recycling External links:
Aluminium recycling – How it works by Norsk Hydro – YouTube
UBC Aluminium Recycling And Decoting Capacity …
Aluminium Recycling Facts – About Border Steel and Recycling
Vegetable oil recycling External links:
Cleveland, OH Vegetable Oil Recycling – YP.com
Automotive oil recycling External links:
Automotive oil recycling – WOW.com
Recycling in Japan External links:
PC Recycling in Japan | ITBusinessEdge.com
Battery collection and recycling in Japan – ScienceDirect
PET recycling in Japan – YouTube
Computer recycling External links:
3R Technology – Free Computer Recycling
Franklin, WI Computer Recycling Center – Yellowpages.com
Computer Recycling Vernon County WI
Waste management law External links:
[PDF]Korean Waste Management Law and Waste Disposal …
European Union External links:
European Union (EU) Export Certificate List
EUROPA – European Union website, the official EU website
Recycling in the Netherlands External links:
Recycling in The Netherlands? | Yahoo Answers
The state of auto recycling in the Netherlands on Vimeo
Plastic recycling External links:
CJ Poly | Plastic Recycling Services
Plastic Recycling Codes and Numbers
Recycle Your Plastics – Plastic Recycling Tips, Tools & Info
Battery recycling External links:
Battery recycling | Hennepin County
Battery Recycling | Interstate Batteries
Bottle recycling External links:
CarbonLite Industries – Plastic Bottle Recycling – Process
Prescription Bottle Recycling in Wisconsin – …
Industrial metabolism External links:
Industrial Metabolism – ETCGreen
What is INDUSTRIAL METABOLISM? What does …
Industrial Metabolism: Theory and Policy | The Greening …
Recycling bin External links:
A recycling bin (or recycle bin) is a container used to hold recyclables before they are taken to recycling centers. Recycling bins exist in various sizes for use in homes, offices, and large public facilities. Separate containers are often provided for paper, tin or aluminumcans, and glass or plasticbottles.
IKEA – SORTERA, Recycling bin with lid, , You can easily access the contents of a bin, even when stacked, because it has a folding lid.
Land recycling External links:
[PDF]Pennsylvania s Land Recycling Program: An Overview
Land Recycling and Waste Management
Land Recycling Program
Fluorescent lamp recycling External links:
Fluorescent Lamp Recycling Drum – DRM1149 – New Pig
4-Ft Fluorescent Lamp Recycling System | Universal Waste
EcoLights – Fluorescent Lamp Recycling Services
Kerbside collection External links:
Kerbside Collection – Home | Facebook
Kerbside Collection – Cat Whip – YouTube
Kerbside Collection – Trash Or Treasure Remixed MP3 …
Service economy External links:
The Rise of the Service Economy – NBER
The service economy (eBook, 2000) [WorldCat.org]
Service Economy – EBSCO Information Services
Recycling in Brazil External links:
Tracking Informal Recycling in Brazil | Global MIT
Waste Recycling in Brazil – The Brazil Business
Simple living External links:
Our Simple Homestead – Simple Living
LAXseries – Modern furniture for simple living.
Simple Living Products – Just Simple
Tire recycling External links:
K & S Tire Recycling, Inc.
[PDF]This form is used to file Tire Recycling Fee Returns …
Tire Recycling Events – LA County Department of Public …
Extended producer responsibility External links:
Extended Producer Responsibility. (eBook, 2016) …
Policy and Law: Extended Producer Responsibility …
Recycling by product External links:
Recycling by product – Revolvy
https://topics.revolvy.com/topic/Recycling by product
Eco-industrial park External links:
Eco-Industrial Park | Materials Recovery Facility (MRF)
Waste collection External links:
Bulky Waste Collection – Sacramento County, California
Bulk Waste Collection | City of Fort Worth, Texas
Full cost accounting External links:
Full Cost Accounting for Government Services | …
What is FULL COST ACCOUNTING – thelawdictionary.org
Full Cost Accounting Essay – 554 Words – StudyMode
Recursive recycling External links:
RCR | RCR Recursive Recycling
Paper recycling External links:
Racine, WI Paper Recycling Centers – Yellowpages.com
National Fiber Supply – Paper Recycling Company
[PDF]Paper Recycling Do’s and Don’ts jessi – Stony Brook …
Blue bag External links:
[PDF]BLUE BAG RECYCLING PROGRAM – Missoula, MT
Blue Bag with Red Arrows | Stella & Dot | Stella & Dot
Blue box recycling system External links:
Blue box recycling system – Revolvy
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/Blue box recycling system
Blue box recycling system – update.revolvy.com
https://update.revolvy.com/topic/Blue box recycling system
The Magic of Blue Box Recycling System – Blue Box
Gypsum recycling External links:
Cambridge Gypsum Recycling – RecyclingWorks Massachusetts
Public relations External links:
VocusPR – Cision Public Relations
Jobs Board – Public Relations Institute of Australia
Public Relations | About Us – Capital Title of Texas, LLC.
Recycling codes External links:
Plastic Recycling Codes – Which Plastics Are Safe
APES Plastic Recycling Codes Flashcards | Quizlet
Plastic Recycling Codes and Numbers
Zero waste External links:
8 Ways To Go Zero Waste At Home | Martha Stewart
DSNY – Zero Waste – Recycling for Residents
Zero Waste 2020 | University of California
Recycling in the United Kingdom External links:
Recycling in the United Kingdom | Motorola