What is involved in global delivery model
Find out what the related areas are that global delivery model connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a global delivery model thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its global delivery model journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward global delivery model leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which global delivery model related domains to cover and 17 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
global delivery model, Information technology consulting, Information technology enabled services, Offshore outsourcing, Time zone:
global delivery model Critical Criteria:
Read up on global delivery model projects and finalize the present value of growth of global delivery model.
– What management system can we use to leverage the global delivery model experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– Does global delivery model appropriately measure and monitor risk?
– How can skill-level changes improve global delivery model?
Information technology consulting Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Information technology consulting engagements and sort Information technology consulting activities.
– What are our best practices for minimizing global delivery model project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the global delivery model project lifecycle?
– How will you know that the global delivery model project has been successful?
– What is our formula for success in global delivery model ?
Information technology enabled services Critical Criteria:
Mix Information technology enabled services failures and find out what it really means.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as global delivery model leaders?
– What are the usability implications of global delivery model actions?
– What are our global delivery model Processes?
Offshore outsourcing Critical Criteria:
Examine Offshore outsourcing tactics and optimize Offshore outsourcing leadership as a key to advancement.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your global delivery model processes?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the global delivery model requirements in detail?
– Are there global delivery model problems defined?
Time zone Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Time zone risks and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for global delivery model strengthening and reform actually originate?
– Is the scope of global delivery model defined?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the global delivery model Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
global delivery model External links:
Global Delivery Model – YouTube
global delivery model – Gartner IT Glossary
Global delivery model | CGI.com
Information technology consulting External links:
Information Technology Consulting | WKMR
Offshore outsourcing External links:
How Offshore Outsourcing Affects Customer Satisfaction …
Offshore Outsourcing – ambanet.net
Time zone External links:
Time Zone – Time & Temperature
Online Conversion – Time Zone Conversion
EST – Eastern Standard Time (Time Zone Abbreviation)